Home / Pharmacy Services / About Us
Temple Pharmacy was established in 1982. The Pharmacy was refurbished in 2008 and officially re-opened by Rt Hon Andrew Lansley MP (Health Secretary).
We have a dedicated team of staff to meet all your requirements.
- We will order, collect and deliver prescriptions to your premises. Extra collections or deliveries will be made if required by you.
- We provide advice, support and assistance to all our clients.
- The pharmacy support includes supplying prescription medicines in dosset aids for our forgetful clients.
- We specialise in the supply of medicines and products (ie dressings, catheters) for elderly and terminally ill patients.
- Repeat prescriptions will be automatically ordered and delivered.
- Instructions can be sent by phone/fax or to our e-mail address.